The Vyaderm Pharmaceuticals: The EVA Decision case study allows students to calculate the EVA (Economic Value Added) for a company as well as the bonus for the head of the Dermatology division.
Robert L. Simons and Indra A. Reinbergs
Harvard Business Review (101019-PDF-ENG)
October 04, 2000
Case questions answered:
- Calculate the EVA (Economic Value Added) for Vyaderm Pharmaceuticals Dermatology Division.
- Calculate the bonus for the head of the Dermatology division.
Not the questions you were looking for? Submit your own questions & get answers.
Vyaderm Pharmaceuticals: The EVA Decision Case Answers
This case solution includes an Excel file with calculations.
1. Calculate the EVA (Economic Value Added) for Vyaderm Pharmaceuticals Dermatology Division.
The EVA calculation for the Dermatology Division of Vyaderm Pharmaceuticals is illustrated below:
Unlock Case Solution Now!
Get instant access to this case solution with a simple, one-time payment ($24.90).
- You'll be redirected to the full case solution.
- You will receive an access link to the solution via email.
Best decision to get my homework done faster!
MBA student, Boston